The earth’s environment is under severe stress from uncontrolled human activity, threatening the survival of our society and the performance of ProBags Pty Ltds’ mission. ProBags Pty Ltd accepts that it must work to preserve the environmental sustainability of the planet, at all levels of its operations – in its own practice, as a participant in a community of practice, and as a participant in the Australian social discourse. ProBags Pty Ltd aspires to minimize its impact on our environment and maximize the effective use of resources. We strive to achieve this by increasing communication and awareness of our efforts in accordance with this policy and fostering responsible environmental behavior amongst staff, volunteers, and users at all levels. ProBags Pty Ltd is committed not only to complying with the applicable law in all of its operations but to minimize risks and impacts through the development of robust and documented systems to implement, measure, monitor, and disseminate excellent environmental performance both within its operations and to the broader community.
ProBags Pty Ltd Environmental Sustainability Policy aims to integrate a philosophy of sustainable development into all the human’s activities and to establish and promote sound environmental practice in our lifestyles.
ProBags Pty Ltd commits itself to minimize its impact on our environment through:
- Providing a safe and healthful eco-friendly tote bags;
- Having an environmentally sustainable aware culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood;
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbor in our community;
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling;
- Using, in our own operations, processes that do not adversely affect the environment;
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the company activities;
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding;
- Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually;
- Conducting rigorous audits, evaluations, and self-assessments of the implementation of this policy;
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices; and
- Enhancing awareness among our employees, volunteers, and users – educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner.
We are Australian based and registered business situated at unit 3, Kendall St, Harris Park, Sydney NSW 2150 Australia. We adhere to all the environmental laws of Australia. For this reason, our products are eco-friendly.
It shall be the responsibility of the Board to establish and maintain policies and procedures and to bring these procedures into effect.
It shall be the responsibility of the CEO to ensure the implementation of these policies and procedures.
- ProBags Pty Ltd will develop guidelines for staff, volunteers and users to adopt sound environmental work practices, and adequate training will be provided to ensure these practices are carried out.
- ProBags Pty Ltd will act responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment. It will promptly report any such incidents to the relevant authorities and inform affected parties as appropriate.
- ProBags Pty Ltd will, use reasonable endeavors to, reuse and recycle materials, purchase recycled materials, and use recyclable packaging and other materials.
- ProBags Pty Ltd will use all reasonable endeavors to that its services and products are safe, efficient in their use of energy, protective of the environment, and able to be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
- ProBags Pty Ltd will use all reasonable endeavors to minimize materials and energy use, prevent air, water, and other pollution, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
- ProBags Pty Ltd will use all reasonable endeavors to conserve energy by improving energy efficiency and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy sources when feasible.
- ProBags Pty Ltd will use reasonable endeavors to, utilize its particular knowledge and experience to contribute to environmentally sustainable techniques, technology, knowledge, and
- ProBags Pty Ltd will use all reasonable endeavors to contribute to the maintenance and increase of biodiversity through the management of its landholdings.
- ProBags Pty Ltd will use all reasonable endeavors to meet or exceed all applicable government requirements and voluntary requirements generally observed in its field, and will, in addition, adhere to the more stringent requirements of its own environmental policy.
- In order to continually improve its environmental management system, ProBags Pty Ltd will use reasonable endeavors to conduct audits and self-assessments of its compliance with this policy.
- ProBags Pty Ltd will maintain an open and honest dialogue with staff, volunteers, stakeholders, and the public about the environmental, health and safety performance of its operations and services.
- ProBags Pty Ltd will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that every employee, volunteer, and the contractor is informed of and expected to follow this policy and to report any environmental, health, or safety concern to management so that prompt action may be taken.
ProBags Pty Ltd has been active in environmental and community initiates. We have always considered protecting the environment and helping our communities as the “right thing to do.” Sit back, relax and check out these stories of how ProBags Pty Ltd is working to make our planet a little bit greener.
Sustainable production is important! In the production of high-quality and functional fashion products sustainability and environmental consideration are required. Processing quickly turns to an energy-intensive and polluting process when a large number of synthetic materials are deployed. ProBags Pty Ltd attaches great importance to an eco-friendly production process without the use of harmful PVC. But we do not want to stop here! Our production specialists are always up-to-date as regards new environmental trends and developments. The aims of these researches are that a large amount of scarce raw materials can be reduced in production in the future.
ProBags Pty Ltd Bag Reduction
Our online store promotes bag re-use and provides a broad assortment of reusable bags for shoppers. ProBags Pty Ltd is all about choice and offers three carry-out grocery bag options (paper, Natural Fabric and reusable “nonwoven”). Reusing, recycling and reducing the number of bags means less trash is sent to the landfill and fewer environmental resources are wasted.